Friday, December 17, 2010

victorian florida

it was a nice warm day here today.. right before we leave to visit snow and ice! i call that perfect timing.

i celebrated by wearing my early birthday present - a dress from modcloth! look, no cardigan!

though believe me, i will be packing this and wearing it with multiple layers up north... since i basically have to wear it on my birthday. especially seeing as i'm not getting to go home this christmas and it was a gift from my family.


i really love the murals florida seems to like putting on every available blank wall, and especially this one (though my favoruite is one of an underwater scene, but it's on a busy road and i still don't like people looking at the photo-taking process)
but this is like a little victorian england in florida. and the people are kind of almost creepy. i'm looking at you, little girl who is not looking at me but might at any second.


painted on bricks and door!

it was a good last 2010 day in florida though, not just because of the weather. we went out to eat/drink twice with work peoples (veggie cajun alfredo pasta is amazing, just so you know) and i fiiiiiiinally mailed out my christmas gifts to england. better late than never, eh? i'm super excited for my family to get them though, even if it arrives a tad late (sorry!) because i really like everything i found.


a sneak peak of some more fisheye photos! christmas themed because i seem to have talked about it a lot in this post...uh....do i have a fever?

♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. ahhh this dress is absolutely gorgeous!!
    I love Modcloth!!
    I love the Peter Pan collar :]]

    Charlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete