Thursday, December 30, 2010

caught on film

so i got my films developed! warning!!!: LOTS of photos in this post!

unfortunately many of the fisheye photos were either a) of random members of zach's family, or b) taken by someone who did not know the wonders of a fisheye lens,and therefore don't look cool at all
but the few that i got i like! so all is well :)

icicles from the last post, but in fisheye view

the record player i got for zach - we found out it was made in 1956!

because animals are best viewed through fisheye

the things i got with the giftcard my brother got me from urban outfitters: super comfy and awesome cardigan plus ten (ten!) nail polishes

paper snowflakes i made. they have designs on them but this photo turned out weird and you can't see it

narnia!

so much snow...
and now for the slr photos!
zach gave me his old film slr for my birthmas (i forget which is birthday which is christmas) and i love all these photos! haha definitely going to have to use this more often... even though it involves developing time and stuff

we went to a cemetery..


me in the cemetery wearing my new coat!

zach in the cemetery..

snow in the cemetery...

a cool gravestone thing

the awesome snowman someone made! it was literally 7 feet tall

christmas sweater time

records in the store

zach's friend lives in this old building and this phone service-calling device was still in there

berry!

this is the old building. i imagine it used to belong to only one family... now it is apartments
and so ends the film photo extravaganza!

♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. i want to live in a place like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mustard coat is gorgeous! I've started following you, and I hope that you'll start following me too!

    xo Kyrstin
    http://cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete